Looking to follow the trends of your fellow Kapitallists? Each month we list the most traded, purchased and sold stocks of the previous month, in addition to the most held stocks to date. You can also check the "what's hot" lists in the explore stocks section to see the most viewed stocks updated in real time.
So what do you think, are your fellow Kapitallists market Savvy? The list average 1-year return is 40% and up 39% this quarter.
In order, here are Kapitall's 10 most traded stocks in May.
Compare monthly return with our interactive Compar-o-Matic chart:
Your browser does not support iframes.
1. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates as a semiconductor company in the United States, Japan, China, and Europe. Market cap at $2.82B, most recent closing price at $3.94.
2. Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric vehicles and advanced electric vehicle powertrain components. Market cap at $11.59B, most recent closing price at $97.35.
3. SolarCity Corporation (SCTY, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engaged in the design, installation and sale or lease of solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, or sale of electricity generated by solar energy systems to customers. Market cap at $2.87B, most recent closing price at $38.10.
4. Apple Inc. (AAPL, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, mobile communication and media devices, and portable digital music players, as well as sells related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications worldwide. Market cap at $411.56B, most recent closing price at $438.46.
5. Microsoft Corporation (MSFT, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products and services for various computing devices worldwide. Market cap at $291.95B, most recent closing price at $34.96.
6. Facebook, Inc. (FB, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engaged in building products to create utility for users, developers, and advertisers. Market cap at $55.54B, most recent closing price at $22.97.
7. Ford Motor Co. (F, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Develops, manufactures, distributes, and services vehicles and parts worldwide. Market cap at $60.7B, most recent closing price at $15.44.
8. Nokia Corporation (NOK, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides Internet and digital mapping and navigation services worldwide. Market cap at $13.27B, most recent closing price at $3.53.
9. Intel Corporation (INTC, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of integrated circuits for computing and communications industries worldwide. Market cap at $122.54B, most recent closing price at $24.65.
10. Bank of America Corporation (BAC, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides banking and financial services to individuals, small- and middle-market businesses, corporations, and governments primarily in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $142.3B, most recent closing price at $13.20.
(List compiled by Rebecca Lipman)
Analyze These Ideas: Getting StartedRead descriptions for all companies mentioned Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)
New to Kapitall?1. New to the site? Click here to register for a free account, and gain access to more tools and data2. Looking for more investing ideas like this? Click here to sign up for your free copy of Kapitall Weekly3. Follow us on SeekingAlpha, Motley Fool, Nasdaq and Twitter
ABOUT KAPITALL WIREKapitall Wire, which is not a broker/dealer, offers free cutting edge investing ideas, lively commentary and timely analysis of companies enhanced by interactive tools. And the Investing 101 section breaks complex concepts down to their basics, offering education to novices that doubles as a refresher course for more seasoned investors.Kapitall Wire is a division of Kapitall Inc. Securities products and services are offered by Kapitall Generation, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC . Kapitall Generation, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kapitall, Inc.